Terms & Conditions
• Our terms and conditions policy does not restrict your personal rights as per the Australian Consumer Law.
• By placing an order with us you are confirming you are over 18 years of age and agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions.
• We reserve the right to change any information on the www.the-road.com.au website at any time.
• The Road Clothing is based in Australia. All orders and transactions are covered by Australian law.
• Unless otherwise specified, all amounts shown on the www.the-road.com.au website are in Australian dollars.
We accept the following forms of payment:
All credit cards transactions are securely processed by Paypal.
The Road Clothing aims to be as accurate as possible when describing the products featured on our site. However, the Road does not guarantee that the product description or other content on this site is 100% accurate, complete and reliable or error free.
The Road Clothing is happy to exchange or refund a purchase in the following circumstances:
* If the item ordered does not fit or you have simply changed your mind, items must be returned within 10 business days (from date of delivery). The goods must be returned to The Road Clothing in perfect condition and they must have not been worn, washed or altered. All swing tags and original packaging must be returned with the goods. The cost of delivery for returns is not refundable and a further delivery charge will be required for sending out all exchanges. A store credit note or refund will be offered (less shipping cost).
* The product you have received from The Road Clothing is not the correct item originally ordered. In this case the correct product will be supplied provided we have it in stock, otherwise a refund or store credit will be offered. Items must be returned within 10 business days unworn in original packaging with all swing tags intact. Replacement costs will be covered by The Road Clothing, including the return shipping.
* The item you have received is faulty. We will reserve the right to inspect the item before considering a replacement. If deemed faulty we will offer a repair or replacement. If item is returned a second time a full refund will be offered. Replacement costs will be covered by The Road Clothing, including the return shipping.
All washing, laundering and fabric care instructions must be strictly followed as we are not able to assist if the item has been damaged due to negligence. Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Returns & Exchanges
If you would like to return a purchase please send it back to us at:
The Road Clothing
4 /147 Croydon Ave
Privacy & Security
The Road Clothing recognises and agrees that the privacy of all personal information is important to individuals. All personal information collected to process and fulfil your order is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and most importantly in the control of the individual. We do not share any credit card information with any third parties, other than for the purpose of processing payments for the product you have ordered. We will only ask for and use relevant personal information necessary to conduct our business. All information collected for The Road Clothing is for the sole purpose and use of The Road Clothing.
Colours & sizes
Please note that colours may vary slightly from those displayed by your monitor.
The Road Clothing will not credit customs and duties paid on your order; this must be pursued by customers within their own jurisdiction.
The Road Clothing is not liable for the loss of the item being returned, so we recommend sending your parcel with a traceable service.
Special Note for International Customers
All products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on receipt. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing any orders for international shipping. Please note that many countries have specific import restrictions on certain products or materials and it is the responsibility of customers to check local customs regulations before placing an order for shipping outside Australia. The Road Clothing does not offer any assistance in this process.
The Road Clothing is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. The Road Clothing shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
The content and design of this web site and all products are copyright and belong to The Road Clothing.